Saturday, August 17, 2013

* NEW * Prime Time Oldies Vol. 5




The latest release tailored to the Lowride crowd. This is probably the best volume so far in this series when it comes to song selection and sound quality. The first track is noted as being "Goodbye Baby" but is really a very good cover of Brenda And The Tabulations' "When You're Gone". This track is on the Boddie label but I have not been able to find an artist name. This release like all others has it's repeats but is solid all the way through. Highlights for me include "Please Tell Me" by Ruby Stackhouse (AKA Ruby Andrews), "This Girl", by Cookin' On 3 Burners and "Will You Come Closer" by Jackie Hill.
9 out of 10.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE ALL THE PRIME TIME OLDIES FROM VOL 1 ALL THE WAY 2VOL #5 I DO HOPE AND WISH SOON THEY WILL.COME OUT WITH VOL 6 ALL THE THESE SONGS ARE STR8 FROM THE RECORDS YOU WILL LOVE THEM AS MUCH AS I DO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ������I LOVE LOVE ALL THE PRIME TIME OLDIES FROM VOL#1 ALL THE WAY 2VOL #5 I DO HOPE AND WISH SOON THEY WILL COME OUT WITH VOL#6��������YEYY CAN'T WAIT��ALL THESE SONGS ARE STR8 FROM THE RECORDS YOU WILL LOVE THEM AS MUCH AS I DO!!!!����������

    ReplyDelete