Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Haze





A couple of hard to find releases by Haze. They had a sound that was up there with the likes of The Ohio Players and Earth, Wind & Fire in the mid to late 1970's. The first release features the killer soul ballad "I Do Love My Lady" and another nice track in "When We Were Kids". The second release does not contain a track list on the back. It does contain a nice booklet with lyrics and photos of the band member. The outstanding track on this release is "I'm In Love". A solid addition to any soul collection.
5 out of 10

Tracks on the Haze II Resurrection release:
1. I Need Somebody
2. Love Keeper
3. Music Is My Life
4. I've Got A Song To Sing
5. Let's Have A Party
6. Let The Disco Funk Yo' Mind
7. Love Rhyme
8. Faces, Traces, Places
9. Time (Won't Change Our Minds)
10. Loud And Proud
11. I'm In Love
12. Players In The Night Parade
13. You Are The Joy Of My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment