Monday, August 29, 2016

* NEW * Prime Time Oldies Vol. 6

Wow! It has been a while since a CD gave me goose bumps. In all honesty this is one of the very best soul compilations out there featuring female singers. Once this one goes into full release I will post the back cover. Highlights include "Hey Baby", "Wishing", "Where Does All The Time Go", "You Don't Have To" and many, many others. The track selection and sound quality will keep your finger off of the skip button. Highly recommended addition to any soul collection. Make sure not to let this one get away!
10 out of 10

3 comments:

  1. This is a CD I would recommend to everybody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES I TOTALLY I AGREE WITH YOU!!!������

      Delete
  2. ������I LOVE LOVE IT!!! WISHING SOON BRING OUT VOL #7 HOPEFULLY SOON I'M IN LOVE WITH ALL THE VOLUMES PRIME TIME OLDIES!!!!����❤����������

    ReplyDelete