Sunday, April 29, 2018

Street Corner Romance










Top picks from this collection include "This Thing Called Love" by The Invictors, "Hidin' My Love" by Aesop's Fables, "That's What Love Will Do" by The Symphonies, "I'm No Romeo" by Billy Stewart, "Lonely" by The New Yorkers, "I Love You" by The Climbers, "Since You've Been Gone" by Jennell Hawkins & The Dreamers, "Tears in My Eyes" by The Chords, "Once I Had A Love" by The Gallahads, "Come Back To Me" by Suzy And The Copycats, "I'm So Lonely" by The Righteous Brothers, "Why Don't You Write Me" by Johnny And The Sinceres, "Elephant Walk (take 2)" by The Delighters, "Darling" by Johnny And Joe and "Wonderful One" by The Shondells. Sound quality is about average for the type of compilation this is. If you are a a hardcore Doo Wop aficionado this will be a good set to have in your collection.
5 out of 10.

Big thanks to Glenn for noting the hidden tracks on volume 1, they are:
Tract 21 Baby I Love You So ...............by The Tri-dells
Tract 22 I Want Only You......................by The Decoys
Tract 23 The Way You Look Tonight.....by The Lonely Guys
Tract 24  You Know...............................by The Electras

No comments:

Post a Comment