Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Juke Box Gems




Not all soul style ballads but a few really good ones. Highlights include "Tell Me Why" by Little Alice, "Wrapped Up In A Dream: by The Candelettes, "Here Is My Heart" by A Debbie, "My Vow To You" by Eddie Lebron (noted as Cebron on the track listing), "Take A Lesson From The Teacher" AKA "Storybook Of Love" by The Whispers, "That's Why I Cry" by Karen Small, "You're All I Live For" by The Four Vibes, "Just Another Fool" by The Debs, "I Want A Girl" by The Imaginations, "If You Love Me" by The Informers and "Aching For You" by The Charmelettes. Sound quality varies. A solid addition to your collection.
I am searching for volume 2, if anyone knows where I can purchase it would be much appreciated if you can let me know.
6 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment