Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Dazzling Group Sounds











The usual mix of odd ball upbeat numbers and early R&B with a sprinkling of more appealing ballads. Highlights include "Eternally" by The Twilighters, "You Hurt Me" by Frankie Ervin & Group, "Just Another Fool" by The Debs, "You're All I Live For" by The Four Vibes, "I Found A Love" by The Hi-Lites, "This Day Is Ours" by La La And The Lalaretts, "Telling Lies" by The Boomerangs, "If You Left Me Today" by The Matadors, "Darling" by The Dynamos, "I Want Your Love" by The Delongs, "Wedding Bells" by The Valients, "Now I Confess" by The Deli Cados, "For Sentimental Reasons" by The Marvells, "You're My Desire" by The Equadors and "My Dear" by The Constellations. Rare recordings so sound quality will vary.
4 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment