Monday, November 30, 2020

Dreamtime









East coast compilation featuring some nice slow ballads. Sound quality varies on each volume, especially # 2. Highlight include "The Stakes Are Too High" by Ernie Marbray, "The Bells" by The Extremes, "Why Must I Cry" by Beverly Noble, "Baby Don't" by The Madison Brothers, "Most Of All" by The Jamecos, "I'll Cry Tomorrow" by The Serenaders, "Come Back To Me" by Suzy And The Copycats, 'I'm Without A Boyfriend" by The Candleligths, "Are You Ready" by The El Domingoes, "Come To Me" by The Tonettes, "My Guy" by The Young Sisters, "Until I Die" by The Fawns, "Love Me Now" by The Clevers, "Love Shall Never Return" by Joan And The Hearts, "Silent Tears" by The Hayden Sisters and "In The Night" by The Sydells. Nice pick up for the Doo Wop fans.
5 out of 10

 

No comments:

Post a Comment