Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The 1900 Sampler







Nice promo box set from the folks at Numero Group. The sound quality is very good as usual. This one is a mix of genres and decades. I have yet to listen the the 90s CD. I only enjoyed Orville Shannon's "Oh Lover" on the 80s CD. The 70s CD contains "Guess I Already Know" by Love Apple and "Let's Be Friends" by Edge Of Darkness. The main reason for this purchase is on the 60s CD with "Girl I Can't Forget" by legendary Texas band The Royal Jesters. Other notables on this portion are "Why Oh Why" by Little Alice, "I Won't Love You Again" by Dimas III, "It's A New Day" by The Sensations and "Hey It's Love" by The Commands. If you enjoy instrumentals "Daydream" by Dino And The Del-Tones is very nice.
6 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment